Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Something New To Me.......Pazzles!


 For those who known me for a while, know that I have been a huge fan of Cricut for a very long time. Recently I was challenged to try the Pazzles machine by my boss at Prima Marketing. I was asked to create a couple of items for their blog. 

The Pazzles Inspiration machine gives you the ability to design and cut custom designs without the limitation of cartridges. I could not believe how easy it was to use. I even had some of the graphic designers in the office create digital images to see if we can cut them using the Pazzles and it worked! 

I still have my Cricut and use it often, but the freedom to cut my own design was so tempting to buy a Pazzles Inspiration Machine. I am thinking Cricut should join all the other personal die cutting machines and let use cut our own images......and still have the freedom to use our cartridges as well. 


Here are the items I created using the Pazzles machine. The products used was Hello Pastel, Lady Bird, Julie Nutting Collections from Prima. 

This layout featured my friend Monica's daughter Isabel. This picture was so perfect for the Hello Pastel collection. 
 These jars were so adorable, and I loved how the eyelet border around the jars looked.
 This was a little gift tag, perfect to attached on a gift bag. 
 And last but not least, these tags were so cute, my favorite would be the Julie Nutting stamps. Her stamps are so cute. I cannot wait for the new doll stamps to come out at Summer CHA.
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you real soon? Follow my blog with Bloglovin

♥ Michelle

6 comments:

L.B. said...

Love these projects..no more machines for me, but oh so tempting

Limor Webber said...

such fabulous projects!!!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

pretty pretty projects!

Gina Lideros said...

Hi Michelle, I see you have been busy. Fun stuff, I like those cute little tags!

Unknown said...

Lovely projects!

Michelle Price said...

Gorgeous projects! Thanks for the Pazzles shout out!