Sunday, September 29, 2013

Engraver Mini Quote Book

I love making mini books.....and this one is no exception! For this mini book I used Prima Marketing Engraver's Collection and Tag Pad's by Julie Nutting, and the tags measures 3.5" x 8.5"

I loved the vintage distress look from the Engraver collection, and I think that the antique gold embellishments were perfect fit for it. My favorite was the crown, and metal roses. Even the pearl swirls gems are adorable, and I think that Prima hit it out of the park with this collection!


 One thing that I had always loved more than crafting is reading, writing and collecting poems. I created this mini album with a handful of my favorite cherished poems that touch my heartI have so many saved, and I love reading them over and over again. Most of them were very deep, but reflected on what I was going during that time.


Here is one of the quotes that really hit home with how I currently feel right about now.



Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you stop by my blog and visit soon.

Always ♥ Michelle

2 comments:

Debbie O'Neal said...

gorgeous ! I always love your mini albums...and that Prima line is perfect for your poems.

Cathy said...

this is incredible! gorgeous work!